VisionMobile is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 40,000+ developers annually - across mobile, IoT, desktop, cloud AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Intel, Google and Amazon understand who developers are, what they buy and where they are going next.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Europe-based Partnerships Manager to grow the VisionMobile developer network through tier-1 and tier-2 partnerships with developer communities. The role involves project management with both external partners and the internal operations team. The role reports to the Director of Business Development.
This is a remote-working role in Europe, with the ability to work from our Athens-based office.
What you’ll be doing
- Grow the VisionMobile developer network by building strategic relationships with large (tier-1 and tier-2) partners and developer communities.
- Listen to partners to understand their needs, jobs-to-be-done, and craft unique value propositions that will create value for their communities
- Project manage the external partner activities and the internal survey operations team.
- Continually measure and improve the RoI from each partnership activity.
- Continually assess and improve our partner relations by getting feedback on our value proposition and our surveys
- Identifying new potential partners based on variables such as regions, types of audience reached, and similar
- Creating an outreach strategy for onboarding new partners and engaging existing ones
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, proficiency in additional European languages considered a bonus
- 4-5 years experience in business development, account management, or partnerships
- 2-3 years experience of project management complex projects
- An interest and fit to what we do at VisionMobile
- Having worked in small, agile companies
- Resourceful; ability to come up with creative solutions amidst constrained money and time resources.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or scientific field
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team
- Able to work early evenings (Europe) to speak to US customers
- Self-disciplined; having the willpower to systematically persist with emails and calls, being able to deal with client rejection, and being accountable for achieving own goals
- Amicable; able to build relationships quickly
- Empathic; able to understand what customers really need
- Growth mindset, with a desire to learn and continually improve
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, and manage time productively
- Team drive; seriously caring more about what the team accomplishes than your individual goals
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in the developer economy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Monthly book allowance from Amazon, on any book you like
- Spotify Premium subscription
- Your laptop of choice + large monitor
- Part of an entrepreneurial company that's raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy
We hate dry CVs, we love to see people express themselves. Apply with a video or a short PowerPoint presentation introducing yourself and why you want to work for VisionMobile. Mark it private or unlisted so that it’s only visible to us.